Important Note: This feature is available only in Voyager 4.0 build 187 and up.
Some Meshes may support multiple Materials, and you may want to specify which you would like to update from Lucid. The solution to that is using "Material Slots".
- From the "Content Browser", double click the Mesh asset.
- The Material Slot Element names are listed in the Details panel, under the Material Slots properties.
- Edit the Slot Name, adding the "TG_" prefix, to the slot you want to be updated from Lucid.
- When you set the Material to that element from Lucid Router panel, it will be applied only to the Material Slot with a name that starts with the "TG_" prefix.
- If there is one or more Material Slot name that starts with "TG_" prefix, it will be applied to all of them.
- If there is no Material Slot name that starts with "TG_" prefix, it will be applied to every Material element in that Mesh.
Q: I would like to try this feature but I don't have a Multi-Slot Mesh. How can I do it?
A: You can merge multiple Actors to create a new combined Mesh Asset. Please see How can I merge multiple Actors?