This is a basic example on how to migrate a Lucid DataLinq Logic to Voyager Blueprint using Voyager DataLinq Plugin nodes.
This is the "Techmeme" RSS/HTTP DataLinq Source we are using for this sample: https://www.techmeme.com/feed.xml
This is how it could be read and used in Lucid Logic:
And this is how it can be implemented in Voyager using the DatataLinq Plugin Blueprint nodes:
- First, you need to add a DataLinq Multi Value Node, needs to be initialized by Event BeginPlay
- Then you need to set the Source name: "Techmeme", this case using a "Tech Memem Source" string variable
- Set the Columns, in this case using a "TechMeme_Columns" String Array variable
- And the Rows, that needs to have exact same number of elements as the Columns (no need to put anything on the elements, can be empty). In this case using a "TechMeme_Rows" String Array variable.
- Then, the "On Multi Value Updated" execution pin will be triggered when new data is available from the Datasource, and the "Value" output will return an Array of the data.
- Finally you can get an use each of the item values directly from the "Value" output using an Array "Get" node.
And that's it, you should be good to go.