Your Carbonite Frame and Panel can be added to DashBoard for added control and functionality for your operations. They both ship with Default IPs that you can use to add to DashBoard, which you can then later change to work with your production network.
The Carbonite Frame Default IP is 192.168.0.123 and the Panel is 192.168.0.129.
To add these to your DashBoard, you will need to set your DashBoard PC to an IP address that will communicate with these default IPs initially (for example, 192.168.0.100) and directly connect your computer to both the Panel and Frame.
- In the basic tree view of DashBoard, use the plus sign to add these items to DashBoard.
- Select the openGear/Dashboard Connect device. Click Next.
- Enter the Default IP addresses of your Frame.
- Click Detect Frame information.
- Click Finish to add it to DashBoard.
- Repeat the same steps for your Panel.
Your Frame and Panel will appear in your basic tree view. You can edit your configuration for your Carbonite. including changing your network IP addresses. to fit your current network from the Dashboard Pages. You now have the full functionality of your Carbonite frame from DashBoard as well.