It's possible for the mnemonic displays on the Carbonite switcher to display both a portion of the input name and a portion of the Custom Control assigned to that button.
Changing between Full and Split mnemonics:
- Press CC/UP > NEXT.
- Use the Row knob to select the control panel row where you want to set custom control names on the mnemonics.
- Use the CCMem knob to set the custom control names:
- Off — only video source names are shown.
- Split — mnemonics are split with custom control names on the top and source names on the bottom.
- Full — only custom control names are shown.