Did you know you can use the Windows PC audio on your Graphite as an output? This is a great way to listen to a copy of your program or Aux feeds, or use this as the monitor output for a PFL/Solo.
- In your Windows Control Panel on your Graphite system, go into the sounds options.
- The Recording Device must be set to Graphite Audio Interface.
- The Default Playback Device should be set to Graphite Audio Interface to be able to send Windows® audio to the audio mixer.
- In Graphite Audio Interface Properties, on the Listen tab, select the check box beside Listen to this device.
- In the Playback through this device list, select Speakers (High Definition Audio).
Once this is set up on the Windows side, enter DashBoard to set the PC Audio output in your Graphite Configuration under the Outputs section. Select your Main, Aux or Monitor output.
For further documentation, steps, and videos please see the following links.